Half way between small and medium ribs, The 47 can easily be classed as a medium rib because of its internal dimensions, which give it enourmous livability, comfort and great sailing qualities.
Four spacious front running seats are available.
Like all the other ZARs it has two separate sun bathing beds of amazing dimensions, 4.86 meters long and 2.32 wide. The loading capacity is stunning: 6 enormous storage areas including one for mooring equipment, oars, mooring lines etc. and they are all easy to access.
It is streamlined and slender and every detail has been built with special care. The balance between elegance and practicality, space and solidness are unique.
Perfect balance even for its sailing performance: very supple and easy to manoeuvre, it assures soft impact with the waves even on high speed. “Slim” like all the ZAR models, the 47 is ideal for those who require good performance, space, comfort and construction quality, but also want a boat that has moderate dimensions and therefore easy to move about.
- 2 rows that can seat 4 persons forward running;
- front peak for the anchor with the side opening door;
- anchor forepeak;
- front sun bathing bed convertible into a double bed (cm 130 x 190) with extensions as an optional that includes dunnages and pillows, the middle dunnage with a stainless steel leg can be used as a table;
- 130 x 130 back sunbathing bed (with back rest in the horizontal position);
- wide back peak; • wide front peak;
- one-seater console with mechanical wheelhouse, stainless steel rudder, 1 internal compartment with door, 1 peak under the front seat;
- foldaway stainless steel ascent ramp and VTR bridge;
- 5 stainless steel handles for passengers safety;
- 4 handling handles;
- 4 stainless steel bollards;
- perimetric double millpond;
- anchor-winch nose;
- 5 stainless steel (4 eyebolts for hangers);
- repairs kit;
- inflating device;
- a pair of paddles.
- Stainless steel about 100 l tank
- Tank installation in accordance with EC standards
- Reticular polyethylene fuel tank of about 100 lt.
- Reticular polyethylene fuel tank installation in accordance with EC standards
- Overturning stainless steel roll-bar
- Roll-bar installation with running lights, anchorage lights, horn and wiring
- Bilge pump installation
- Beacon ready installed on roll-bar/console
- Electric panel
- Auxiliary engine support
- Prow sunbed extension with limber board and table legs
- “Stand up” cushion
- Total night cover
- Partial night cover
- Console cover
- Shower Complete with surge tank, tank in prow,outdoor embarkation and installation
- Complete dingy heuling belt kit for launch/accommodation
- Prow stuffing (n 3 peice)
- Flexi-teak for cockpit
- Flexi-teak installation
- Nautical camping tent
- Sunroof 2 arch
- Rear telescopic sun-cover for roll-bar
- Prow sunroof (rear telescopic sun-cover extension)
- Side canopy(1) for telescopic sun-cover