ZAR 73 Skydeck
ZAR 73 Skydeck
ZAR 73 Skydeck
The new ZAR 73 SkyDeck requires very little introduction.
It has a very spacious cabin with a bed large enough to accommodate three people, a bathroom – separate and water-proof – with WC,shower, wash basin and all the accessories you would fi nd in a real bathroom and an entrance area that is high enough for a person of average height to change without having to bend double or dismantle anything.
Its U-shaped dinette with wooden table and comfortable chairs can accommodate 5 people. The dinette can be quickly and
easily transformed into a large sunbathing area or 4 forward facing passenger seats for comfortable and safe sailing.
The kitchen comes complete with fridge, sink and a cooker that appears, as if by magic, from underneath the helm seat. There is also another sunbathing area above the cabin deck, a roll-bar with canopy, lockers and small cupboards everywhere and a ladder for boarding the boat after a healthy and invigorating dip in the sea. It also has a rear platform with gangway to reach the jetty easily, LED spot lights, a forward anchor locker and mooring gear, a raised helm seat with a commanding view of the sea and large opening windows.
… that’s enough talking: the photographs demonstrate all its exceptional qualities and say far more than any words.
• stern sun deck with folding ladder ;
• full set of stern cockpit cushions;
• 1 wash basin in external cockpit;
• stern sunbathing area;
• bow sunbathing area;
• cabin cushions with wall padding;
• 6 cabin cushions;
• 2 cabin cushions with SKY DECK stitching;
• mechanical + hydraulic steering gear;
• hydraulic steering gear (only included in outboard version);
• 2 batteries with isolator switch (not included in outboard version);
• framed windscreen;
• Plexiglass cabin entrance door;
• framed opening side windows;
• cabin with sliding door for bath/shower;
• wash basin for cabin bathroom;
• sea/chemical WC fi tting;
• 2 mirrors (cabin + bathroom);
• anchor winch nose + stainless steel bow;
• about 270 lt fuel tank;
• about 67 lt water tank;
• autoclave pump system for internal and external showers;
• eletric panel;
• n. 9 instruments on console;
• dinette wooden table;
• cold spotlights for cabin and bathroom;
• blue Plexicor bathroom top;
• repairs kit;
• a pair of paddles;
• bilge pump;
• infl ating device;
• stainless steel rudder;
• 4 stainless steel bollards;
• 3 stainless steel eyebolts for hangers;
• 10 stainless steel handles for passengers safety.
- autoclave shower system with a water tank of about 60 l. under the walk floor;
- stainless steel tilting roll bar with go ahead lights, anchorage lights, horn;
- auxiliary motor support;
- electric panel;
- stainless steel plate and anchor-winch nose for electric anchor windlass predisposition;
- anchor windlass installation with motor, cable, chain and control.