Chicago Harbors closing Thursday October 31, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
*DETAILS BELOW ON HOW TO AVOID BEING FINED*
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
- Electric service will remain on through the end of the season, but water service may be turned off after October 15th due to winterization.
- You must remove ALL personal belongings from your mooring, dock and/or your dock box. You are responsible for any and all items remaining after October 31st. There may not be access to the docks until next season.
- Ensure your boat is mechanically ready to depart and plan for any weather conditions. This is your responsibility and will not be grounds for waiving fines.
- You can reach out to us for help getting your boat out of the water. Let us save you time and tell you what needs to be done. Just reach out to us!
NOT READY? GET A LATE LEAVER PERMIT
Late Leaver Permits will be available for dockage in Burnham Harbor only. This applies to commercial permittees as well. You may apply online for your 2019 Late Leaver Permit online starting October 1st right here. This must be purchased by October 31st. Pricing is as follows:
- 30’ and Under Boats $150.00
- 31’ to 50’ Boats $210.00
- 51” and Over Boats $280.00
- Commercial Permittees No Charge (but must apply)
PARKING CARD REMINDER
Please keep your 2019 parking cards (excluding Monroe Harbor). If you do not keep your card or lose it, there will be a replacement fee and they will not be available until harbor offices open in May.
Monroe Harbor parking passes must be returned to the Monroe Harbor or Lakeside Garage office by October 31st. You will be fined if it is not returned by this date.
Parking passes are valid for the harbor season only. All harbor lots are officially closed November 1st to April 15th and parking cards will be deactivated for some lots. Access to some lots may be provided but is not guaranteed, particularly for special events. Please contact your harbor office or the Chicago Harbors office if you have any questions.
Questions? Please reach out to us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.666.6670. We’d be happy to help!